Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 29, 2007

1st Wedding Dinner Attended

attended Auntie Angie and Uncle Joe's wedding dinner at Marriott. Auntie Angie is Daddy's uni classmate. Auntie Angie and Uncle Joe had been dating for 8 years and finally tied the knot last saturday. erm, we're an hour late, but fortunately the dinner had not started yet. while both of them were worrying how late we were, I was happily playing with Mummy's necklace in the car. I could have strangle her. haha..

anyway, this is the first wedding dinner that I attend and there'll be more to come. Daddy and Mummy was quite happy cuz I behaved myself except for a few threatened cries. everyone was saying that I'm cute, even the photographer can't resist taking a few more pictures of me. anyway the dinner ended at 11 plus, so Daddy and Mummy did not go church the next day.

Mummy was hoping that I can walk by next May for Auntie Elmo's wedding. She promised to lend me to Elmo as flower girl. mwhahaha, then Mummy will get me a nice dress with a tiara.

oh.. and Auntie Claire is back in town for a week. initially I could not remember her and starts to frown when she carried me. she must have felt bad. but now I'm happy to play with her before I go to sleep.

No comments: