Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 05, 2007

Ariel fell off

from the bed yesterday!! heart pain again.

she was having her usual afternoon nap on our bed when she gave a sudden loud shrill. when I dashed into the room, I found the bed empty and she was lying one the floor crying. I will remember that helpless look on her. I quickly picked her up and calm her down.

then I gave Daddy Sam a call and we decided to bring her to Mt. A.

the doctor did a general check on her head and other body parts and found no obvious injury. he said she need not have an x-ray as she was very active. however, on the safe side we requested for a x-ray to be done.

thank God that there wasn't any fractures or blood clots, but still got to monitor her for any unusual behavior for the next 24 hours.

btw, her x-ray images reminded me of the ultrascans of her when she was still in my tummy. how big she has grown from that time. aww...

oh yes, please pray for me that she'll be fine.

No comments: