Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 12, 2007

Blur as usual

MWHAHAHAHAHA....

I'm so SORRY, Uncle Kah Wee aka Uncle Kiwi!! I don't know where on earth I got the impression that -k- is Kapil. oopss... hope you don't mind. *Lil Ariel sent a flying kiss to you.* at least it shows that I'm still me right?

many thanks to my friends who had been encouraging me via the chatbox, smses and Facebook. sorry to make you guys worry. I'm feeling better now. I'll perservere for Lil Ariel's sake. :D

Daddy Sam also assured me that things are and will be alright. btw he thinks that I copied the texts in my previous post from somewhere. duhz...

weekend is coming!! enjoy oh!!

oh yes, Lil Ariel's real Uncle John is coming over to see her in the evening. awww... when was the last time I saw him?? hmmm...

and Angelina YiYi stole a picture of Lil Ariel from my Friendster and did something to it!!


this one is with blusher... aww...

so I asked Angelina YiYi to help me redesign the header. and she came out with 4. all so nice, don't know how to choose. so I decided to rotate them every month. Muackz Muackz!!


No comments: