Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Lil Ariel has been...

waking up in the middle of the night for the past few weeks. the result, Mummy not getting enough sleep. boo hoo...

I'm looking forward to Daddy Sam's leave. think he had to clear some of it, but he has not decided when. he promised to bring me to this Waraku (or Waruku?) restaurant and shopping!! heard quite a few good comments about the restaurant that I want to try it out.

some pictures of my Lil darling...




the hat is handed down my my PIL's neighbour. Daddy Sam said it looks like those hat that psycho wears.










one of her weird positions














after a meal of porridge = dirty face + hair soaked with perspiration












kaypo baby peeping out of her cot.












err... this is not Ariel. it's a new dish I came up with last night. hoho...









THAT'S ALL FOLKS...

No comments: