Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 08, 2007

2nd last jab

brought Lil Ariel for her last 6-in-1 jab and rotavirus vaccination on saturday. Dr Chan gave the green light for giving Lil Ariel solid food, like porridge, cereal etc. so excited, I can make REAL food for her le. hopefully she can gain more weight this way.

so we went to get a set of utensils for her food. cooked plain porridge for her that day and she seems to like it. *keeping my fingers crossed* the next day we cooked cod fish porridge for her. if she's cleared of the allergy monitoring test, I'm going to introduce sweet potato!! :D

THANK YOU Auntie Ah Yen, Grandma Lala and Uncle Kapil for asking about Lil Ariel. she's fine le. *Thank God*

Uncle Kapil: I place her on our bed, so no barricades. I did put pillows and bolsters around her, but I don't know how she by-passed them and ended up on the floor. :-/ yeah, she inherited the clumsiness. hehe

No comments: