Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Just a tip of the ice-berg

I'm drained. I'm tired.

I'm drained of worrying why she is not gaining weight fast. whenever I see other chubby babies of her age, I envy. I know all babies are unique and different. but still I wish... I dread bringing her for check-ups.

I'm tired of coaxing her to drink formula milk. everytime I was hoping for miracle that she'll be able to finish her bottle milk without fussing, crying; only to find disappointment over and over again. whenever I see other babies finishing they milk quietly, I envy. I should not compare, but still... who can comprehend my disappointment?

insensitive comments at the wrong time can drive a person insane, stir up suppressed emotions. they're catalysts to an overdue break down.

I tried, but I guess I'm just not good enough...

No comments: