Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Poor Lil Ariel

had her first hit on her head against the floor yesterday.

*actually she hit her head against other places before, e.g my protruding teeth, chin, shoulder etc.

she was crawling happily out of the mat. before I can pull her back to the mat, she rolled over and hit her head against the floor. the poor gal wailed so hard that my heart broke. BUT she went smiling away when I carried her. she's becoming more and more mobile/ Daddy Sam and I have to be extra watchful over her. even when she's sitting in the bumbo chair, she'll use her arms to try to push herself up and out.

well, other than hitting her head, she choked on her milk when I was bottle-feeding her. my heart broke the 2nd time on the same day when I saw the milk (with some mucus) came out of her tiny nostril. we adult will feel damn uncomfortable when the liquid we drank come out of our nose. Lil Ariel must had felt terrible, if not she won't be crying so hard when that happpen. LOUSY MUMMY!!!

No comments: