Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Active Ariel = Busy Mummy

oh... I sensed some displeasures. hoho...








Ariel loves sitting up now







waking up and sleeping









anyway, I can't leave little Ariel out of my sight when she's awake anymore. she'll be crawling, climbing and exploring everything around her. coaxing her to nap/sleep is even harder now. she'll sit up, look at the direction of the living room, trying to get out of the bed, reach for the things at the headboard, do everything except lying down to sleep.

but she is more interactive and fun to play with as compared to 6 months ago. I love to see her smile when I play peek-a-boo with her, hear her laughter when I kiss her. she's also more and more aware of her surrounding and people around her. aww... looking how much she has grown, I realize that she'll leave me and start her own family one day. that makes me feel sad and old.

oh by the way, our Pinnacle@Duxton is halfway through le!! can see the first sky-bridge without the linkage between blocks. but our unit is still not there yet.

No comments: