Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 26, 2007

Daddy and Mummy

brought me to another wedding lunch on Saturday. this time is Mummy's secondary school classmate, Uncle Patrick. very coincidentally, Uncle Patrick was Daddy's Sunday school classmate. hoho. Mummy was happy to see her old classmates again. Mummy's classmates also said I'm a good girl cuz I did not fuss a lot. Except for a little while cuz I was sleepy, but I fell asleep soon after. they were also worried that the loud YUM SENG will wake me up. guess I was too tired that I managed to slept through it, with Daddy covering my ears.

* added the photos from the wedding lunch. thank you Uncle Edward for sending to Mummy.



part of Henderson Class of 1996


then Sunday, they brought me to visit Grace mei mei. she was just 1 week old only. her Mummy, Auntie Geraldine is Daddy's colleague. when we reach the place, mei mei was still sleeping. her parents placed her near the window to get a nice sun tan. when she woke up, she was looking for her mummy cuz she was hungry. Daddy and Mummy keep telling me that she's very cute. I AM SO JEALOUS!! so I pretended to be not interested in her.




Grace Mei Mei is soo tiny and cute


*

*

*

ok, photos time!!

a cutie pie and a retartd boy

learning how to walk

my new sleeping position


pooh pooh (from Uncle John) and me


** oh, btw did you realise that the font used in this blog is ARIAL. and my name is ARIEL. nottie Mummy chose this font on purpose.

No comments: