Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 05, 2007

learning how to turn

today while I was changing Ariel's diaper, I realise she is trying to turn to one side. actually this is the 2nd time. I saw her doing that yesterday, but I was not sure. her lower parts of the body with both her legs were twisting to right side. I can see that her upper body were trying to turn to the same side too, but I guess her upper body is heavier. :P

last night little Ariel refused to sleep till 12am. I know I know, some of you will say, "WHAT? 12am only still complain?" those who know me well enough, 12am is considered late for me. little Ariel usually will go to sleep after her 9pm or 10pm feed. however, she was still wide awake after her feed. no choice, I used to most lousy method to coax her to sleep, i.e. let her suckle on my breast to sleep. well, it seemed successful until I tried to place her in her cot. she woke up the moment her body touched the mattress. arghh.. I did not take any afternoon nap yesterday. I was really sleepy and I was having migraine too. no choice, I got to carry her and coax her. I tried to let her suckle again, but she refused until 12 am. I read somewhere, once or twice a month, babies will get cranky and refuse to go to sleep. but Ariel, next time when you do that, can you choose a better day, like days when I get to take my nap during the day? :P

nowadays little Ariel likes to say "Aye Yee". if you do not listen carefully, you may think that she's saying "Daddy". Daddy was really happy lor.

No comments: