Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Mummy, don't give up

Mummy has been moody these few days. I think she's really worried that I'm not thriving. these few days, I heard Mummy telling herself every morning not to be angry at me, not to scold me. so I test her patience, I refused to drink milk even though my last feed was 5 hours ago. at first she tried to coax me, I can see that she's trying very hard to beg me to drink, so I continued testing her. in the end she still failed and ended up scolding me again. I can see her eyes turning red, I think she's really worried about me. Mummy, I'm really full, that's why I don't want to drink, but don't give up on me okay? I promise my appetite will be better in the next few days. other babies also like that, it's just a passing phase.

Mummy has been teaching me to flip also. she learnt it from Dr Chan. she played a new game with me just now. she pulled my hands so that I can sit straight. she was very happy that I can support my head. I was very happy cuz I get a different view. but she quickly make me lie down again cuz she scared my neck is not strong enough. finally I made her smile again!!

*yawn* I'm tired. back to my cot to sleep.

1 comment:

Ah Yen said...

Yes. Ariel's mum don't give up!!!