Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 15, 2007

happy Sunday

I think Mummy's mood is better le. probably it's weekend and I'm able to drink in the morning. see if Mummy's mood can maintain. Daddy and Mummy got quite worried when they found a few pimple-like bumps on my right leg yesterday. silly Mummy thought is HFM disease until Grandma Maria explained to her what is HFM disease.

finally today Mummy and Daddy brought me to church again. Daddy blamed Mummy for being unable to wake up on time. then Mummy blame me. hmpf. but it's actually Daddy cannot wake up. after church, we went to Harbourfront with Uncle Jeffery and family. then I pooed and dirtied Auntie Sabina's pant when she carried me. Germaine Jey Jey has grown bigger and prettier le.

kiasu Daddy and Mummy bought 2 other brands of formula milk for me. they're going to try on all the brands until I'm happy with any of them. hopefully they won't spend too much on that. hohoho

No comments: