Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ariel's first taste of cough mixture

Lil Ariel is still coughing. she was coughing so badly last night that I felt so "xin tong". she did not cry, but was coughing real badly. felt so helpless, just hope that daytime can come faster so that I can bring her to see the doctor.

Dr Chan gave her some cough mixture. I thought she'll complain when I give them to her. but to my surprise, she did not *finger crossed*. Dr Chan there's a virus going around, and nothing to worry. when I told Daddy Sam, he's first respond was "does the medicine make her drowsy?" haha... I had the same thought too. BAD BAD parents.

Auntie Elmo suggest shaving her hair. a bit "she bu de". let me think abt it. hoho



anyway, went to Coca to have steam boat treat from Uncle Peter on Sunday after mass. Yummy!! took a family photo there. my face getting rounder and rounder. haiz..




Daddy Sam bought Lil Ariel a bumbo seat. I wanted to buy for her and was waiting for bulk purchase from the Singaporemotherhood forum. In the end Daddy bought for her from Robinson's when he was shopping for some singlets. He's becoming more and more like uncle. :P

No comments: