Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I caught a little cold

I got a slight cold. so is Daddy.

Mummy heard me coughing the whole tuesday night. in the morning, she saw mucus flowing out my little nostril. she felt so bad cuz she knew I caught a cold cuz she forgotten to bring my jacket when we went out on sunday. she almost wanted to bring me to see Dr Chan. but I was still active and look happy, she decided to monitor my temperature first. so she keep stucking this thermometer at my ear to check if I'm having fever every now and then. I don't like that thermometer, make me so uncomfortable.

when Daddy came back last night, he was having cold too. he was sneezing and coughing away. so he could not play with me. I miss telling Daddy what I did the whole day. I miss Daddy carrying me and coaxing me to sleep. hope Daddy and I can recover soon, so Mummy will have less thing to worry.

No comments: