Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

yeah! got visitors today!!

Auntie Angie, Auntie Kris, Uncle Borui and Terence Kor Kor came to see us during lunch today. they da bao chicken rice for Mummy. but they left me on the swing by myself when they were having lunch and chatting. so I purposely disturb Mummy by being cranky. then they are also more interested in watching TV then playing with me (to be fair, Auntie Kris played with me a while and Auntie Angie carried me). :( but I'm still very happy that they came to see me. hope they can pop by often:D

Grandma Sheila gave me a box of toys!! Thank U Grandma Sheila :D

today Mummy was very happy too. cuz she witnessed 2 of my "first time". she saw me staring and play with me feet the first time. she also witnessed me laughing out loud. she was so happy that she laughed with me!! silly Mummy. I still have a lot of first times for her. but I'm not going to tell her when I'm showing them. I want to surprise her. :P

No comments: