Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I Love Ariel

Ariel has been cranky when I tried to bathe her since last week. she'll be screaming her lungs out the moment I put her into the water. babies supposed to like water, aren't they? they spend their time swimming in their mummies' womb for 9 months, no? water too hot, water too cold? this stupid mummy really don't know what's wrong with the bathing session. can only hope that the next day's bathing will be better.

little Ariel cannot fall asleep by herself. have to carry her, rock her, then she can fall asleep. but she often startle in her sleep and ended up crying non-stop. being a bad mummy, I'll ended up screaming and scolding her when she would not stop crying after coaxing her. but when she had settled down, and when she smiled at me, all frustrations will dissolve. she's been "talking" to me often. most of the time is after the morning feed. she'll look at me intensely. when I smiled at her, she SMILED back. it's the BEST moment that can happen to me. (even better than striking toto. though I don't mind striking toto.) then she'll start making those cooing sounds. I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!

by the way, after worrying whether she's gaining enough weight, I started to worry when she's sleeping. especially when she's sleeping very quietly. I'll tip-toe to the side of her cot and ensure that she's breathing. duhz...

No comments: