Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

vomitting again

Ariel is doing her merlion act again. cuz Mummy stopped giving her the wind drop. she was vomitting all over, on her clothes, her mummy and on the floor. so Mummy got to find the vomit on the floor and clean them. (the floor tiles are white, and her vomit is white too. so need to find.)

seeing Ariel growing everyday, gave me a sense of satisfaction. means she's getting enough and I'm producing enough milk. when I got her to sit on my lap, she will wait impatiently for me to take out my breast. in fact she'll make those panting sound. the moment she saw my breast, her eyes become even bigger and I can see the excitement in her eyes. aww, makes my heart melt.

Auntie Daphne brought little Isaac to visit us last Friday. Ariel was so excited that she pooed the moment they stepped in. she also chatted with Auntie Daphne. she must be thinking finally there are other faces to see other than boring Mummy's one. little Isaac is CUTE!! he got his mummy's ears and nose. after they left, then I remembered that I wanted to take a picture of little Ariel and little Issac. forgetful me. Auntie Daphne also got little Ariel a top from Guess. Thank U!!

Auntie Huiling and Terence Kor Kor are coming over during lunch tomorrow too. Yeah!! Mummy and Ariel looking forward to them coming over. :D

No comments: