Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 01, 2007

a typical day of ariel's mum

little Ariel will wakes up at ard 5:30 am to 6am for her feed. she'll start by making some "aye aye" sound and drift back to sleep. then I will be thinking to myself should I just lift her up from her cot and feed her. most of the time (actually more likely ALL the time) I'll let her drift back to sleep, cuz I wanted to steal a few more minutes of sleeping time too. :P then she'll burst into a level 1 wail. I'll frantically grab my handphone, (the reason is becuz there is NO clock in my house, so I'll use the handphone as my clock. I need to note down the time I feed her), carry her to the living room. on the way to the sofa, I'll switch on the TV, air-con and then settle down to feed her. I'll will watch VV drama series while nursing her (that's the only channel with nice show to watch. occasionally I will watch channel 8 which will be repeating some old then TCS show). little Ariel will take her own sweet time to drink her milk, dozing off and I'll be waking her every now and then.

after that she'll either stay awake or drift back to sleep. if she's awake, I'll play with her. if not, I'll try to catch up with my SLEEP also. (actually SLEEP is already way ahead of me, don't think I'll ever catch up with it.) then she'll wake up for her feed and either drift back to sleep or stay awake. the whole episode repeats throughout the day. when she chose to sleeps, I'll take the opportunity to bathe or cook lunch or watch TV or surf net or continue catching up with SLEEP. of course I'll bathe her after the 2nd feed of the day. if not she'll be a smelly, stinky mermaid. (but I'll still LOVE her!!)

darling hubby comes back in the evening. he'll take over the playing job if he had finished his dinner.

in the middle of the night, I'll wake up to nurse her when I hear her level 1 wail.

when I was looking at myself in the mirror today (actually I look in the mirror everyday cuz I need to wash my face everyday. just that today I had a good look at myself), I realise my eye bags are damn HEAVY. MAC will be earning my money by selling me their concealer.

1 comment:

PrincessNiliA said...

MAC WILL NOT COVER EYE BAGS!
hahahaha... opppss...
can put coins in the eye bags yet? no need to buy purse... save $$$