Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Going Sentosa via cable car

after 2 weeks of staying at home on Saturday, Daddy decided to bring us to Sentosa... again... this time we are taking the cable car!!

initially we wanted to take from Mt Faber, so that we can stay longer in the cable car. we could not find a parking lot (though after that all of us realised there's a carpark at Jewel Box), so we ended up going to Harbour Front. over there, we realised the trip will include going to Mt Faber first then to Sentoso. Woohoo...

Mummy legs were turning jelly, cuz Daddy chose the full glass cabin.

me looking bored

me looking very bored...


i'm really bored... yawnz...


when will we reach Sentosa??


spotted something interesting... it's the cruise below us!!


with Mummy...


saw something interesting... what is it??

it's a PEACOCK!!!


Daddy, faster... the peacock is running away...


done... let's go...



Daddy, please let me down...


feeling the sand and water on my feet... I used to hate the sand...


my sand-covered feet...

No comments: