Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bento #1

yeah, my latest hobby; making bentos for my Lil Ariel. firstly, they are so cute. secondly, I'm actually hoping the nicely arranged bentos will trigger her appetite. yesterday I dragged Ling and Wang to Kitty Palace at Novena Sq to look for bento box. I found 2 that I like, but settled on the cheaper one. I'm still hoping for a kind soul to contribute the other one.

when I showed her the bento box at home, she was very happy. she wow-ed when taking it out the box from the plastic bag and even said "Thank you Mummy". that makes my $17.95 worth it.

anyway this morning, I woke up 20 min earlier than usual to prepare. boiled the quail egg while I showered. the happy face on one half of the egg was cut the night before (I mean the seaweed). however, I found one eye missing this morning. so gotta cut another one and since I'm cutting another eye, might as well cut one more face right? so there is the angry face. I told Daddy Sam that the happy face is me and the angry face is him because he is always so grouchy in the morning. hoho...




btw, my MIL just messaged me that she ate the egg, milo balls, 1/2 of the plum and pulled out 1 piece of cheese. well, at least she ate the one with the most effort put in.

No comments: