Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ariel had joined a playgroup!

Lil Ariel supposed to start her 1/2 day playgroup last Monday. however, she still had not recovered from her flu, so I postponed to this week. we had been telling her about going to school and meeting new friends. she was pretty excited about it.

so I took leave on Monday to Wednesday, cuz the principal said I could stay with her throughout for the first 3 days. on the first day, she happily joined the kids and occasionally looked for us. she was curious about the place and would wander to other corners to check them out. there were some children doing their homework there, she also went to peek into their pencil cases. she even asked for more 2 more servings during lunch.

on the second day, she was chanting 'Ariel go Appleland' after her breakfast. my MIL decided to go to the market instead of joining us. Lil Ariel happily followed the teacher to look for other kids when we reached there. I stayed there for a while and decided to "disappear". she did not look for me. when I finally appear during her lunch, she just smiled at me. the teachers were telling she is a good girl.

so I decided to cancel my leave for the third day. my MIL told me that she was a bit clingy when she saw that the breakfast served was chee cheong fun. then the teacher asked her if she wants to look for Isaac, she followed. however my MIL realised she seemed very hungry when she brought her back. hmmm...

anyway, when my MIL asked her if she wants Ali Baba or Isaac. she said Isaac. '''-_-

No comments: