Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bento #4 and Bento #5

Friday I went to Daiso (Vivocity) after work, hoping to get some bento accessories. once I was there, I zoomed to the kitchenware section and got all of these!! at $2 each!! Lil Ariel was equally excited when she saw all these. she made me open all of them up for her to play. '''-_-


this is her Saturday bento breakfast... I tried to make a star egg using the one of the new egg molds. it ended up looking like a flower. when I put the egg inside, there were still some more space. the egg is tad small for it. mwhaha...



her Sunday bento breakfast... the 2 objects below the eggs are actually pizza made of bread, cheese and ham. this girl really dislikes bread. she dug out the hams and left the bread alone. they ended up in my mouth.

anyway, we brought Lil Ariel to West Coast Park for lunch on Saturday. after that headed to the children playground there.


she was a bit lost and thinking what to play...

then she decided to play with the wheel inside the shade... btw, she hates the sun. she will frown and act as if the sun rays are hurting her badly.

No comments: