Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy 2007!

year 2006 comes and goes. welcome year 2007!! Ariel's birth year.

recently I've been having backaches. especially when standing for a long time. leg cramps in the night are getting more and more frequent. dear hubby keep saying that I sound like a crow when I scream. Dr See Toh suggested wearing socks to keep my feet warm. but I prefer to sleep bare-footed.

daddy cleared up the room next to ours to prepare it as Ariel's playroom. though we have not buy any toys yet. hopefully they will be provided her uncles and aunties (got my hint??) *grinz*

little Ariel has been stretching, kicking, flipping and somersaulting every now and then. however when her daddy places his palm on my tummy to feel her, she'll stop all her movements. maybe she finds her daddy's touch comforting or just playing hide-and-seek with him. mwhahah

oh yeah, from now onwards, dear hubby will be fetching me from work. I don't have to squeeze with other commuters in the train (no one has offered any seats for me so far). awww...

No comments: