Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 13, 2007

It's a Saturday...

the stuff we bought from Robinson arrived this morning. another winnie the pooh bedding set, anti-dust mite mattress, both from Baby Safe and a Graco playpen. we placed the order last Friday. after that I realised the sale starts from the next day. argh... anyway, what's done cannot be undone.

went for the 2nd class of the antenatal course at TMC. today Mrs Wong supposed to show us the video on the administration of epidural. however I guessed she had forgotten and showed us the twin breast-feeding video instead (she showed this last week). if not I think dear hubby will freak out. I almost freaked out when I saw the show "First Step" on channel 8. the syringe was so thick and I was not supposed to move an inch when the anesthetist do the injection. that very night, i dreamt of myself in labour using epidural. anyway, Huiling assured me that the contractions will be so strong that I will not even bother about the injection in the spine. :-S

i have been making sure that i feel Ariel moves at least 10 times a day. so as to make sure that she is doing fine. so far she has been quite active, especially in the morning, late afternoon and before I go to sleep.

100 more days to go. waiting patiently for her... :D

No comments: