Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ariel's New Hobby

Ariel is getting bigger and bigger. I can feel it, literally. her movements are getting more and more obvious. i love those little movements but her kicks can be painful. that day when her daddy was feeling her movements, she gave his palm a kick!! hoho... my belly button is popping out too. i was hoping that it will be flat like Auntie Huiling's, but... well, i think it is Ariel's doing. she must be so bored with her umbilical cord that she starts playing with my belly button, by poking it out.

went for check up last tuesday. Dr See Tho said everything is fine. i think he got to rush for a delivery, so the checkup took less than 15 min. he even forgotten to print Ariel's scan for me. : ( never mind, the next visit will remind him to print.

collected my glasses yesterday. dear hubby says they look nice on me, but I suspect he said that to stop me from bugging with him the same question again. I got them for my delivery. I realise I cannot be looking for my contact lenses with the contractions that I'll be having and when I'm rushing for the delivery. my old pair can only be wore at home and not out of the house. so, i got the new pair. anyway, I can claim from my company :D

No comments: