Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 07, 2008

Going Sentosa tomorrow!!

we got an invitation to Lil Germaine's 3-year old birthday party at Sentosa tomorrow! though it's not the first time we are bringing Lil Ariel there. I can't help but feeling excited. pray pray pray that Daddy Sam and Lil Ariel will be up for it (the weather too...). if not the bikini I bought for her will have to be kept in the drawer for a while le. yeah!! I bought a bikini for her. thanks Yen, Ling and silly Wang for accompanying me to look for it during lunch ya. it is a cute 2-piece orange swim wear. will post the photos up if she managed to wear it. I also bought a sweet Strawberry Shortcake towel. I just love spending on this sweet little bugger.

went to buy some more stuff like sunblock, first-aid kit (hopefully I will not need it), her favorite Gerber sweets and a plastic pouch today. tonight going to pack all the things in.

this morning I called up the HR department hoping that there are still some left-over Sentosa passes for this week (I'm supposed to book it 1 month in advance). the lady at the other end of the line said there are after checking. she proceeded to ask me how many do I need. I said one. haha.. she was shocked. her reply, "har, you are going to Sentosa alone?" of course, I told her that my hubby got his own. then after taking down my particulars, she said, "oh, Samuel got the corporate card too." yeah Daddy Sam, Patma still remembers you. :D

anyway this year I got ready Lil Germaine's present. last year I was not able to get as I was grounded at home with Lil Ariel. then during the weekends, shopping with Daddy Sam and Lil Ariel is almost impossible. one is too impatient and the other too troublesome for me to carry and shop at the same time. (oops, Ariel, if you ever read this, please don't dump me in Orange Valley okay?)

:D

No comments: