Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Daddy is still sick...

we did not go Sentosa yesterday cuz Daddy Sam is still sick. the ulcers in his mouth were hurting him so much that he banged the table while having his dinner. I wanted to look after him so much, but he keep pushing me away so that I can look after Lil Ariel. so I left the care to my mil. don't know whether will she thinks that I'm a bad wife who don't look after her sick husband. sighz...

anyway Daddy Sam suggested that he send me to Sentosa then he come home a rest. Lil Ariel and I will not be able to enjoy ourselves if he is not around. so I messaged Sabina that we will not be able make it. pray that Daddy Sam will recover soon.

Lil Ariel was quite co-operative. She ate her lunch and dinner (with some fussing), played her toys happily. in the afternoon, she had a slight diarrhea. thank God that she recovered at night. I missed the days where just the 2 of us, Lil Ariel and I spend the whole day together. can't wait for our flat to come soon. :D

No comments: