Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day 6 To Daddy coming home...

Mummy told me that I won't be able to see Daddy till Sunday. he went for reservist. so Granny slept in the room with Mummy and me last night. I was a little not used to Daddy not around. I took quite sometime to fall asleep. I missed him too, but I am a good girl. I don't want to give problems to Mummy and Granny, so I kept the missing Daddy part to myself. actually Mummy misses Daddy too. she could not sleep well the whole night. she kept waking up. at one point of time, she thought she saw Daddy in the room. poor Mummy, she'll going to feel sleepy at work. silly Mummy, one week will past very fast.

*
*
*
some updates on myself. I'm able to:

1) say Mummy clearly. I will call Mummy when I want to get my way. however, sometimes I'm unable to get it.

2) say Papa clearly.

3) say Nana (for banana), "A", Up, Yup, Ball, "I", high-pitched "Pliiii" for please etc.

4) walk, run.

5) nod for yes and shake head for no or don't want

6) point to the door to indicate that I want to go out. point to the car key hung on the wall if told that we can't go out cuz we don't have the key.

7) able to execute command like, sit, stand, sleep, walk slowly, hold Mummy's or Daddy's hand.

8) bully Scooby by hitting him (recently with feather duster), take away his toys.

9) watch the whole episode of Barney vcd.

10) spin round and round till I fall down and laugh at myself.

11) brush my cheek with index finger to show "shame shame" when I see Daddy or Uncle Andrew coming out from the bathroom topless, or when I'm being changed.

12) imitate the adults' actions.

Mummy always say I'm look so grown up. haha...

No comments: