Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 18, 2008

my date was fantastic!!! Darling came to fetch me to Vivocity. he was at that area before meeting me, so I thought maybe I'll take a train down to meet him. however he sms-ed me that he'll come and pick me up. how sweet right??

we had our lunch at Marche. actually I took some pictures of the food. however, I realized that it was saved into the phone memory. got no cable with me now, so I can't get the pictures out. since the show only starts at 3.50pm. we walked around a bit. oh, forgot to mention we watched Hell Boy II: The Golden Army. the show was nice. though I hope that the princess did not die in the end.

Darling and I both agreed that it was something that we had not done for a long time ever since Lil Darling was born. it gives us an opportunity to re-connect together again.

*
*
*
my MIL found this website; http://www.britishcouncil.org/kids-songs.htm. It has songs like Incy Wincy Spider, Old Macdonald, etc with animations. Lil Darling can sit on our laps, watch the animations and listen to the songs for more than 5 mins! her Barney vcd can't even make her do that! however, the silly gal will get upset when she saw Incy disappeared into the water spout. she actually cried when Incy did that. so we decided not let her listen to that song.

No comments: