Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 22, 2008

Going out with Daddy and Mummy

yesterday Mummy took leave cuz Daddy is not working. so they brought me out. we wanted to go to the zoo again, but eventually abandoned the idea as the weather was overcast. they don't want to risk being caught in the rain. instead we went to Vivocity. Grandma came along as well cuz she wanted to go Harbourfront to get something. we were there quite early and most of the shops had not open yet. we went to this self-fix shop and Grandma bought this thing to measure my height for me.

then we had an early lunch at Kim Gary restaurant. this is the second time we went there. Mummy like the shop cuz it is endorsed by her idol Bosco Wong. hoho.. silly Mummy, so old still have idol and same age as her as well. the place is quite baby-friendly. when Mummy ordered orange juice, the waitress asked if I'll be drinking so that they can leave out the ice cubes.

after lunch, Grandma head to Harbourfront while we continue to shop at Vivo. I fell asleep on Daddy's chest while they were checking out the price of PS3 at Best Denki. anyway when I woke up, I pee-ed on Daddy and caused a stain on Daddy's pants (at the you-know-where part). my diaper was too full thus my pee leaked out. Daddy insisted on going home to change before heading to Marina square.

Daddy initially wanted to bring me to have lunch with some of his ex-colleagues today. he changed his mind and went to meet Mummy and her friends for lunch at United Square's Swenson. Auntie Ah Yen was unable to join us cuz she got to rush something out for her work. =(



waiting eagerly for my lunch...



Yummy lunch instead of my boring porridge. I finished almost all of it :D


No comments: