Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A wonderous kiss

on a normal Sunday afternoon, after Lil Darling's tea-time, I was playing with her in her play-yard.

then she suddenly stopped whatever she was doing and stood up.

she turned and started to walk towards me with her arms stretch.

then she hugged me and at the same time planted a kiss on my lips.

TELL ME TELL ME, HOW CAN I NOT LOVE HER MORE??


here are some pictures of her...

Lydia said the chocolate is for Lil Ariel. so I brought it home and gave it to her. guess she still don't know how to eat, so it ended up in Mummy's tummy. hoho...


posing when sleeping...


a closer view

*
*
*
*
*
Lil Darling's first birthday is coming. we'll be celebrating with Grandpa, Grandma, Daddy Sam, Mummy Celeste and Ivy (our new domestic helper) on 13 April. cuz Grandpa is flying on the actual day. :( Grandma said she ordered a durian cake. I decided to cook mee sua with a drumstick and 2 eggs for her. don't know the significant but a lot of mummies are doing that. Yummy!!! *drool*

note: presents for Lil Darling are still welcomed though there is no BIG BASH. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

Mummy Celeste & Baby Ariel said...

Hi Natasha,

Thank you. :)