Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 28, 2008

Bak Kut Teh Part II

I love my Honey Kris!!!

she asked me if I want to go outside to eat during lunch today cuz got private transport.

so we went to the famous Bak Kut Teh shop at Rangoon Rd.



you can see BR started to eat, HC shifting his BKT nearer and Ah Wang trying steal the chilli.



we finished everything!!!

oh, we saw the HK actress, Wu Jun Ru with her family there as well.

*
*
*
*
*

haiz... I realised that this blog seemed to have become my blog. very little news on my Lil Ariel.

forgot to mention in the previous post that Lil Ariel got 2 teeth le!! she's a weird baby. most babies will start with the 2 lower front teeth, she got 1 lower front tooth and 1 upper front tooth on the left side. the upper one appeared on the day after she fell forward from standing position. however her lower one is a bit slanted, so Daddy Sam put the blame on me. will try to capture her teeth and post here. it requires luck and skill.

No comments: