Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bak Kut Teh Part I

on a sleepy thursday morning,

received a message from Honey Kris that she emailed me something.

so I checked my mail immediately.

this is what I got from her!!

*
*
*
*
*


YES!! Bak Kut Teh!!

when they told me yesterday that they went to Balestier during lunch for Bak Kut Teh on last thursday (I was on MC), I "scolded" them. AND NOW I SEE THIS YUMMY PICTURE!!! boo hoo... my honies and my son don't love me anymore.

anyway I told them to go again one of these days, but they said the car can't fit. so... I immediately say why not outcast my son. well, there's a reason why my son say I don't like him. see his post.

well, I love Ariel the most!!! she gave me the sweetest the smile when she opened her eyes this morning and she cried when I was leaving for work. she wanted me to carry. how sweeet rite??

No comments: