Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Lil Ariel has grown up and getting married!

nah... I'm exaggerating. but she is really growing at a very fast rate until I having some hard time adjusting to it. at the same time I am proud of her. As a very lazy mummy, I had been procrastinating to a point of don't-intend-to toilet-train her and teach her to wear her own shoes.

Few months ago, when I was helping her to wear her shoes, she suddenly told me she wanted to do it all by herself. I was like, oh.. okay. she put the shoe one the wrong leg, so I told her that it is the wrong one. she changed it to the other leg and she wore the shoes all by herself! I did not teach her!

Then when I wanted to wear her pants/skirts, she insisted to do it all by herself.

just last week, she suddenly told me she don't want to wear diapee (her way of saying diaper) anymore. I had my reservations about that, but she insisted. So I gave it a try, she managed to stay diapee-less for 1/2 day without accident. Then 2 nights ago, she told me she don't want to wear it to sleep and she really did it. she did not wake up to go toilet too!! still keeping my fingers crossed.

I love my gal!! I thank God for her.

No comments: