Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 23, 2009

Ariel has started her potty-training... finally

I had wanted to start putting her on potty quite some time ago, but by the time I placed her on the potty, she had pee-ed in her diaper. last week, she suddenly told me she wanted to pee in the potty. as usual I thought there would be no output. I WAS WRONG! she really pee-ed. I was so happy. then the second time she told me she wanted to do it was at night. being a lazy Mummy, I told her that she can pee in her diaper (I was lazy to carry her to the toilet when I was nua-ing on the bed). however, she insisted on going to the toilet. I guess when she see her classmates do that in school, she wanted to follow as well.

anyway, I found myself screaming at Lil Ariel very often, even at little mistakes. a lot of things I my mind which I cannot get definite answers. then poor Lil Ariel get it from me. I must keep reminding myself not to do that again.

No comments: