Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

yeah!! today is Daddy's birthday!! but poor Daddy fell sick. I can't play with Daddy even though he's at home.

Mummy felt bad that she did not get anything for Daddy. cuz she have to look after me and cannot go out to buy pressie for Daddy. when we go out together, Mummy ask Daddy to choose a pressie and she'll pay, Daddy say he don't want anything. haiz... silly Mummy, didn't you realise that giving birth to me and looking after me, making sure that I'm healthy and happy is the BIGGEST pressie for Daddy??

I think I'm teething, cuz my feeding became erratic and the schedule is a bit screwed up. Mummy felt helpless. she's pissed that I nurse for awhile and start crying; get hungry again after an hour or so. on the other hand, she knows it's not my fault. all she can do is to pray that this will be over soon. but I still love Mummy even though she'll nag at me when she's pissed. cuz most of the time, she always make me laugh. hee..

No comments: