Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

中秋节快乐

today is 中秋节. Lil Ariel's first 中秋节. did not get her any lantern though. too young to play with it.

anyway, asked ah wang to help me get some mooncakes from office last week. there was a bizarre for mooncakes, like every other year. I never failed to get some durian mooncakes from Mariott. I simply LOVE them!! yummy!! also got some traditional ones from Tung Lok for our parents and champagne truffle from Raffles Hotel.

THANK U Ah Wang and Auntie Ai Lin for helping me queue for the mooncakes!!




here's some recent photos of my darling... oops, realised one of the photos is blocked by the big head photo... :D




Auntie Wendy is finally coming over to visit Lil Ariel tonight le. Yeah!! don't have to cook dinner cuz she's helping us to buy. lalalalalala

No comments: