Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Back Home

finally we're HOME!!

well, kind of miss home, though staying in in-laws' place can get to rest more. however, at home, I can set little Ariel's schedule more easily. though, she don't have a clear routine now. she keep changing her pattern. for example, she can stay awake to play in the morning one day, the next day at around the same time, she will want to sleep. sometimes (actually more of most of the time), she will get very cranky.

recently she could not latch on easily. she'll be crying as if drinking milk is a torture to her. I wonder if the neighbours will think that I'm abusing my girl. hoho. I called the LC from Gleneagles to ask her. she keep saying it's growth spurts. (that was what she said when I called her 2 weeks ago for another problem). so today I gave Mrs Wong from TMC, my antenatal trainer, a call. she gave a more constructive solution to the problem. will try it out and if it is not working, will have to go to her on friday.

by the way, whoever in charge for this estate decided to have lift on every floor. so everyday got to bear with the drilling and knocking. arghhhh....

No comments: