Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 05, 2007

no mood to work

I'm supposed to be working at this time, but I'm just surfing the net and waiting for time to past. well occasionally I'll switch to do a BIT of my work then back to the browser.

some of the people at work are starting to get onto my nerves, especially those asking for the sake of asking. they've been asking, 'hey, you're still here!!??' 'err... yah.. I decided to give birth right here, right now.' I've found myself repeating 'oh, her due date is 28 april', 'yes, i'm taking 2 weeks leave before that, so my last day at work is 13 april', 'I'll still be looking after her after my maternity leave cuz I took no-pay leave till end of the year after that'. sometimes I repeat these to the SAME person over and over again. (see what I mean by asking for the sake of asking?)

really hope that next friday come soon or better, Ariel come out soon. :D

No comments: