Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

anxiously waiting

we thought little Ariel will come out over the weekend. I've been having menses-like cramps (which I later realise they are braxton hicks) towards the end of last week. (I almost forgotten how the menses cramps felt like). I frantically looked up the book to learn how to differentiate a true labour and a false one. all evidents point to a false one :-/ Dr See Tho also said that there are still a few more weeks to go.

anyway, little Ariel only gained 200g since the last visit. her current weight of 2.4 kg only falls on the 28% range. I looked at Dr See Tho in a shock asking him why is that so??!! My appetite was quite good (though not in the previous previous week)!! he assured me that little Ariel will still grow and her weight is still acceptable. with my petite size, he said it is better that the baby is not too big. however, I could not accept that why with the food I eat, she still gain so LITTLE weight!!! and where did remaining 500g go (I've gained 700g)??!!

the first thing darling hubby said was, 'OK, I'm going to feed you more beef and perhaps durian.' I'm only interested in durian. :D

we finished doing up her cot, but yet to paste the glowing sheep on the wall. both darling and I find the cot so cosy that we almost jump into in. I've also shifted all her clothes from our wardrobe to her Toyogo drawers. hospital bag 90% packed and waiting for D-day only.

when are you going to come out???

No comments: