Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 19, 2010

We had moved!

Yes, finally we are staying all by ourselves again! We moved in on CNY's eve. We wanted to make use of the long holiday to let Lil Ariel get used to the new place. Keeping my fingers crossed, she is adapting to the new place quite well. She is sleeping by herself now! I will tell her story and tuck her to sleep. In the middle of the night she will still call for me. Then I will run to her room and tuck her back. Thank God I am a light sleeper.

It is definitely busier now, but I am enjoying it. My daily working-day routine (so far, actually 3 days only) will be:

5:30am: Wake up, bathe, wake Sam up, put make up (continue to wake Sam up till he is physically in the bathroom)
6.30am: Wash up whatever that was left in the sink (by Sam)
7.00am: Wake Lil Ariel (if she hasn't woken up yet), get her ready to go school (sometimes with some fight)
7.30am: Leave the house.

---Me At Work, Lil Ariel in School---

6.30pm - 6.45pm: Reach home, switch on the TV to keep her occupied, get the food that was prepared the night before from the fridge and dump into the steamer/water oven, making sure Lil Ariel is still on the sofa at the same time.
7.15pm - 7.30pm: Dinner time.
8pm to 8.30pm: Convince Lil Ariel that it is time to sleep.
9pm: Finally got her into her bed, imagine whatever story I can come up with (she wants a new story every night -_-) and tell her.
9.45pm: She is finally asleep. Wash up the dishes (Sam already cleared most of them. Love you darling!), prepare the dinner for the next day.
10.30pm: Wash up and get ready to end the day.

Here are some of the dishes that I prepared for the past 2 days.

Photobucket

I cooked pork belly using my Healsio Water Oven. Thank you Darling for getting it for me. I really love it to the MAX!



Photobucket



*
*
*

Some pictures of her that I took some time ago, at HortPark.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last but not least, 万事如意,心想事成!

No comments: