Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

my Lil Ariel is back

Lil Ariel is back to her cheeky self le!!! thanks for all the well wishes. :) but her Mummy lost her voice. she got a very husky voice now mwhaha...

anyway, I got a package from Mr Postman. it contains the labels that I bought from Stuck on You 2 weeks ago. I can choose the fonts, the back colour and picture that Lil Ariel (actually is me) wants. now I can put her name on all her properties.


this bugger keep taking away her bottles when I tried to take the picture. so I got her involved by asking her to hold the bottle for me while I take. whahaha


while I was sorting the pictures from my camera, I found this! it was taken some weeks back. Lil Ariel insisted on wearing Daddy Sam's t-shirt. yeah, this is one of those nonsense that she will perform before she sleeps.


last night I asked her to help me choose a t-shirt for me to change into. she chose a purple one. then she insisted to change to a purple one for herself, to match mine. isn't she sweet??!!


oh yah, I promised Honey Kris that I will show her the birthday pressie she gave Lil Ariel. Lil Ariel loves it! :D




that day my MIL told me this; when they were digging the pile of Lil Ariel's clothes, they found the bikini I bought for her eons ago. so Lil Ariel said she wants to wear that. my MIL then told her that she can wear when Mummy brings her for swimming. Lil Ariel replied, "Wear bra for swimming." -_-

No comments: