Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year

and I'm rotting in office...

and Lil Darling is enjoying herself at Granny's place...

finally I'm back at work. well, I'm posted to a new team doing middleman job (at least no programming, I hope). BUT the LAN point for my new seat is not patched, new PC with 19 inch flat-screen monitor not set-up and the administrator has not renew my lotus notes certificate.

fortunately Elmo went to Korea, so that I can borrow her PC (without her permission). hey, hope you'll buy some tidbits back ya. so here I am typing this post and happily chatting with others. wanted to play Facebook, but Ah Wang reminded me that what I surf will be tracked.

anyway, I'm still lost, blur and confused. I've stayed at home too long.

*
*
*
checked with my mother-in-law, Lil Ariel seemed to be quite happy and contented alone with them. I feel less worried. I was really afraid that she'll be very upset and cranky. can't wait to go back and see her tonight.

by the way, she's back to the cannot-sleep-without-light mode. we got to switch on the toilet light for her. and due to that, I did not had a good night sleep last night, but Daddy Sam said I could not sleep is because I've got to come back to work today. probably true.

I shall continue to rot.

Oh...

Happy New Year 2008!!! May you have a prosperous and happiness-filled year!!!

No comments: