Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

HO HO HO!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

this is my first Christmas since I was born. Mummy and Daddy brought me to church to celebrate last night. actually last year they did the same also, just that I was still swimming in Mummy's tummy. see the picture, I was only 5 months in her tummy then.




... and look how much I've grown!!




at first I was very happy to see so many people around, but soon I got more and more sleepy. I want to take a nap, but there were too many things to see and people around me started singing, I don't want to miss that out. so I became very grouchy. eventually I was too sleepy to care about anything and fell asleep. actually Mummy had warned to take a longer nap during the day, but I refused to listen. bleah.


*

*

I love Grandpa!!

and of cuz Daddy and Mummy!!

I received quite a number of presents. most of them are clothes (I got more clothes than Mummy and Daddy) and toys from Granny and Grandpa, uncles and aunties. AND I DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY FROM DADDY AND MUMMY!! HMPF!! I'm angry!! they went to shop for christmas pressies for uncles, aunties, kor kors and jie jies, except for me!!


*


*


*


anyway Daddy has been laughing at Mummy cuz she's going back to work next Wednesday. I've already adapted to not seeing Mummy around when I was in Granny's place. hope Mummy will enjoy her time at work. LALALALALALA

No comments: