Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Scare...

little Ariel gave us a little scare since last night. her movements were very little, unlike any other days. even this morning, I can't really feel her movements. I decided to give See Tho's clinic a call if I still don't feel any obvious movements from her by noon. luckily she started her kicking and rolling when I was bathing. after that, she was moving every now and then. *phew* she must have been very tired after being so active the whole of yesterday. (she was doing her stunts almost non-stop for the whole of yesterday.)

anyway, her check up on Saturday was fine. I thought I did not gain much weight since the last visit. (I weighed myself at my office's gym the day before and it showed that I have only gained 0.2 kg.) I was quite worried after that. eventually, it is proven that the weighing machine at the gym is NOT accurate!! (made me worry unduly!!) I have gained 1 kg and my total weight gain till now is 7.5 kg. (2.5 kg to 4.5 kg to go.) little Ariel's weight is 1.754 kg at week 31 and Dr See Tho said she is slightly heavier than average, but still a good weight. he also said that the amniotic fluid is not a lot, thus the scan will not be clear. however he assured us that though the amniotic fluid is not as much as last time, it is still enough for little Ariel. wonder if drinking lots of water help :-/

No comments: