Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

3rd Trimester

Ariel is 28 weeks old in my tummy!! that means I'm moving into my 3rd trimester. finally... less than 3 more months, Ariel will be out to see the world. I'm having mixed feelings. I can't wait to see, hug and cuddle Ariel, on the other hand I can't bear to be "separated" from her. I think I'll miss her in my tummy. her movements, her kicks. aww... I'll miss carrying her around everywhere (even to the toilet).

anyway, went to Dr See Tho's clinic yesterday. she was kicking non-stop when we're on the way there. however, the silly gal quietened down when Dr See Tho was scanning for her (dunno what is she thinking :-/). she was weighing 1.2kg at 28 weeks. doc says she's having a good weight and her size is slightly bigger than average, more than 70 percentile (whatever that means). glad to hear that she's growing well and her Daddy will goes on saying, "Thanks to my strict diet for Mummy". :D for me, I've only gained around 600 grams from the last visit. *phew* previously I gained 1.7 kg. guess it is now balanced, cuz I'm supposed to gain around 1 kg every visit. at least my weight gain went to Ariel and not anywhere else, which is healthy!! oh... Ariel has a longish head, the length of front to back is longer than the length of left to right.

before that, we went to Robinsons to shop for Ariel's toys. bought her a mobile, some toys to train her motor skills and vision skills (photos will be up soon). all expenses paid by her Daddy (Mummy is poor...). : P

No comments: